Wic

Today we took Katherine to her wic appointment and then found out that they don't give 2% milk to kids over the age of 2, so they gave her 1%. But don't worry by law they have to give vitamin d milk to kids under the age of 2. All I have to say is that they are changing everything and to be quite truthful, it's going to get to the point that nobody is going to want to get wic at all. I mean seriously what's the point if they are going to have go out and buy milk anyway, my kids don't even like 1% milk and when they get it at school they toss it in the trash then come home and drink all of my milk because I buy 2%. Not only that we already had enough trouble getting Katherine to drink vitamin d, what makes them think she's going to drink 1%, stupid just plain out stupid.










No comments